Information security tools to assist users with compliance of Information Security Administration policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Dell Data Protection Encryption (DDPE)
- Encryption software used to protect sensitive information that may reside on desktops, laptops, and mobile media.
- Identity Finder
- Tool used to assist with identifying and locating electronic files containing sensitive information.
- Symantec EndPoint
- Symantec AntiVirus is installed on all HSTS managed desktops and laptops and provides up-to-date virus, spyware, and information security risk protection.
- VPN Token
- Method of authentication that allows remote access to Health System information resources.
- Phishing: Recognize It, Report It, Stop It